Saturday, September 16, 2006

സ്വപ്നഗീതങ്ങള്‍‍ - WHEN EVER, WHERE EVER

URL:http://swapnageetangal.blogspo...6/09/when-ever-where-ever.htmlPublished: 9/17/2006 12:36 AM
 Author: സ്വപ്നം swapnam
Will you, hold me, when ever I fall?
Will you support me when ever I fumble?
Where ever I go, will you follow me?
Who ever I meet, will you accept them?
When ever I irritate you, will you forgive me?
Am I expecting too much?
Where ever we are, you will hold me to your heart?
Keep me in thy bosom?
Am I asking too much?
Who ever I meet, I search for thy face?
Those familiar eyes I imagined?
Where ever I go, I search for that sound?
About which I can sing songs!
Where ever I go, I long for that vibes, we felt
Who ever I meet, I wish it was your simile
Am I wishing for the moonlight?
Which can only be felt, like a beam of light?
Can never hold you; can ever feel you next to my skin?
Breathing and longing and loving me,
Only me???
Am I asking for wings to fly?
Am I going to burn like the phoenix bird?
Whoever I see, where ever I go,

I long for you?
Only you.

posted by സ്വാര്‍ത്ഥന്‍ at 10:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home