Saturday, May 06, 2006

S.A FIROZE - The worst man

URL:http://orulokam.blogspot.com/2006/05/worst-man.htmlPublished: 5/6/2006 2:16 PM
 Author: S.A firoze

There were three men competing to seewho was the worst one in the world.

The first one attacked a woman,beat her until her teeth fell out

and she bled from her nose and ears.He beat her so savagely thatshe fainted.He turned to the others and said,"I am the worst one of all."

The second man stepped up to rapeher and beat her further untilshe was almost dead.

He turned to the others and said,"No one can be worse than me."

The third one stepped up, smiled coldly,and said, "No, I am theworst one even though I just stood by and watched,because this woman is my sister.
"The woman is Iraq.The first man is Saddam.The second is the West.The third is the Muslim world thatstood by and did nothing

posted by സ്വാര്‍ത്ഥന്‍ at 3:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home