Friday, June 09, 2006

ചാത്തുണ്ണി സുവിശേഷം... - Hiding behind the clouds

Making my curtains dance, a little breeze
pulled me out, from a sweet day dream.
It may be a dream about you, that i can
feel your thoughts, came with the breeze.

It is going to rain, the breeze is wet and
shivering as it quivered over the grass.
I put my hands as i want to fleet, little drops
who won the race from sky, rested on my wings.

I want to fly, fly like a wind, with all the pace,
i have in mind, to see your face, fill with smile.
I will come with you, my dear clouds,
she is waiting for you, for dancing in the rain.

When she dance in rain and feel your love,
i want to see her, flooding with joy.
but if she finds me gazing on her, like a child
looking at the sky for his one star.

she may loose her smile, may be with shy or with fear,
what so ever stopping her dance.
i want hide, hide in black little clouds, so that
when she dance, i can send her my tears of joy.

Would RSS advertising help your business? If you don't know, Squeet would like to invite you to find out...

We deliver over 2,500,000 syndicated feed articles each month to users like you. Smart, tech savvy, ahead of the curve, and not afraid to try new things or make purchases online. We'd like to encourage you to try advertising with us by offering you 5,000 free ads. That way there's no risk to you -- no strings or obligations whatsoever -- and success is ensured. We'll even give you the tools you need to track your ad, so you can make an informed decision as to whether you'd like to continue sponsoring Squeet emails or not.

Good advertising never costs money...it makes money.
5,000 Free Ads - Learn More

posted by സ്വാര്‍ത്ഥന്‍ at 11:29 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home